Unhappy with Rhinoplasty Results; 7 Months Post Operation. Recommendations? (photo)

I had a limited rhinoplasty about 7 months ago. I had very pronounced hump on my nose. The goal of the surgery was to reduce that. However, I don't feel enough was taken off and it did not come out looking the way I had planned. Also, the points of my tip are crooked and I feel my tip looks a little big from certain angles. What do you think? What could be done to improve it? I still think it is too big for my face and my jawline.

Unhappy with Results 7 Months Post Rhinoplasty

+1

There is asymmetry of the nasal bones and your tip. Both problems can be improved with a revision, but wait another 5-6 months until heeling complete.

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

At seven months it is still a bit early to have a revision of your rhinoplasty.  I would give it a full year before having anything done to revise it. Good luck.

+1

Hi Stephanie,

it looks like your tip cartilages are asymmetric and that your nasal bones are too wide. You solution is a revision rhinoplasty with tip resculpting and bilateral osteotomies.  Also you would probably benefit from a chin implant to align your chin more with your nose. Your concerns are justified, you need to find a good rhinoplasty surgeon. Feel free to forward your pics through my website and I can image them for you.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS