Unhappy with revised rhinoplasty, where do I start looking for doctors outside my state? I want the best doctor possible (Photo)

I've had two rhinoplasties, the first collapsed and became distorted. Originally it was exactly what I had asked for. I had the original revised after it collapse using a septal cartilage graft. I have perfect functionality but I'm very unhappy with the increased width and shape of the tip of my new nose. I am almost 2 years post-op and I want to look into another cosmetic revision. I've seen plastic surgeons in my area and I am unhappy with their work. Any specific recommendations for Dr.s?
Here is a link to help you find a suitable doctor

Unhappy with revised rhinoplasty, where do I start looking for doctors outside my state? I want the best doctor possible

+1
    It would be helpful to view pictures of your nose prior to rhinoplasties to assess what may be possible.