I'm unhappy with the result of my Tummy Tuck 3 months ago. What do you think went wrong? (photos)

I had full TT lipo 3 months ago. To start with I got uneven asymmetric result left side protruding more bulgy fat. My tummy doesn't look tight or flat. It's round fat still have overhang. Wha do u think went wrong here?

Tummy Tuck

+2
Dear Twinfun,

So much of every result is dependent on your "before" anatomy.  Looking at your photos, you had a significant amount of excess skin and adipose both above and below your belly button.  While doing an abdominoplasty, most plastic surgeons are very careful not to aggressively remove too much fatty tissue above the belly button for blood supply reasons.  So, there is still a moderate amount of adipose that was initially above your belly button which now protruding and overhanging.  It's not that your surgeon did anything wrong however they should have discussed with you the potential for this issue afterwards based on your pre-operative situation.  As this point, you could have some liposuction to flatten out the lower abdomen. Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Joshua Kreithen, M.D. 

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

I'm unhappy with the result of my Tummy Tuck 3 months ago. What do you think went wrong?

+1
Sorry for your result but it is an acceptable result after comparing the posted before photos. The TT you had was very conservative...