If I Am Unhappy with my Breast Reduction Results Because I Feel I Am Too Small What Are my Options?

Breast reduction size

+2

It is sometimes difficult for a person with large breast to imagine what they would look like with smaller breasts. A patient with very large breast may say to me she wants "A" size cups because she is so tired of the back pain, bra strap grooving, rashes or other complaints. I try to make the breasts smaller and keep her in proportion with her hips and the size of her chest. Also, on occasion, when the breasts are made smaller the stomach will appear too large for the patient. If you think your breast are now too small, after your breast reduction there are several options. You could increase your breast size with implants or fat grafting or decrease other areas of the body that are out of proportion for the new breasts. See a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your issues.

Web reference: http://bondplasticsurgery.com

Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Unhappy with post-reduction size

+2
You haven't said when you underwent the reduction. Breast reduction is a great operation but it can take some time to adjust to the smaller breasts. Most patients are thrilled to be relieved of the back pain and bra strap grooving. I'd recommend that you give it a little time. If you are unhappy,consideration can be given to an augment.

Small breasts after Breast Reduction

+1

It’s very difficult to definitively answer your question without seeing you, or at the very least seeing a photo. However, if you wish to be larger, an implant or autologous fat grafting may be an option for you. 

Jonathan Ross Berman, M.D. , F.A.C.S.

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast too small after Reduction

+1

If you at least six months post breast reduction surgery, you have two options, breast augmentation or accept the results. 

Too Small after Breast Reduction?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction after breast reduction surgery. Assuming you have given yourself enough time to physically and psychologically adapt to the new “body image”, then breast augmentation may be necessary to achieve your goals.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm

Breast reduction too small

+1

If you are unhappy with the final volume and feel that you are too small after breast reduction, then I think that may need an implant to give you  more volume.

Too small after breast reduction is rare

+1

It would be rare to wind up too small after a breast reduction but the only options are to either do nothing and live with it or to put in implants.