I Am Unhappy With A LSL Lifestyle Lift Procedure I Had. Is There Any Way to Receive Compensation or a Refund?

I had a LSL done in the Independence, Ohio location in Sept. 2011. I went to the LSL location for loose and sagging skin in the neck area. Seven months later the skin is still sagging and now is gathered under my chin. I actually have more folds of skin than before. The doctor has offered to redo the procedure, but I am afraid to have my face cut a second time by the same doctor. I don't know what to do next. Are there any means to obtain a refund so that I can go to an actual plastic surgeon and have the surgery done correctly? Do I just settle for this and consider the money spent as a loss? Does the company offer any compensation or a contact person?

+2

I am not familiar with the financial policies of the Lifestyle Lift company. They are likely detailed in the documents that you signed prior to surgery. This is a great question to pose to them. With regard to a revision procedure, you should pose this question to your LSL surgeon. If they do not provide the answers that you're seeking you can seek a second opinion with a board-certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. Unfortunately, if you undergo a revision procedure with another surgeon they will likely charge you for the second procedure as they're revising the work of another surgeon. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Refunds for surgery

+2

Many doctors do revision surgery free but charge for the anaesthesiologist and the operating room. Very few do offer refunds

Richard Ellenbogen, MD