Very Unhappy with Invisalign Results. What Do I Do Next?

I'm done with invisalign and very unhappy with the results. I got my clear retainers to wear at night and every morning it looks worse and worse. Next appoinment with my doctor is after two monts, I already told my doctor I'm not happy with the results and I've been telling him all along and he kept saying it will get better. My face looks so different, the bone structure has changed :( I want my face back, please help.

Unhappy with Invisalign results. What's next?

+1

First of all, if you are wearing your retainers every night, your teeth can NOT be looking worse and worse every morning. If the retainers fit over your teeth each night, then they are holding the teeth in the exact same position. Secondly, Invisalign can NOT move or change your bone structure. I think the problem lies in the fact that you and your dentist were not clear on your goals and expectations BEFORE treatment was commenced.

New York Cosmetic Dentist