What to Do with Bad Fat Transfer Results Under the Eyes?

I recently had a fat transfer under my eyes which was a very mild case since i am only 27. I was very unhappy with results since the doc implanted fat also in my cheeks which i clear didnt want. it has been a month and it has quit going down a week ago. I hate the way i look and im very depressed.

Fat injections

+1
You should see your doctor and ask what can be done. You still mighjt see less swelling and loss of the new fat cells over many months since not all the fat lives.don't do anything too soon.

Fat grafting

+1

You need to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss your options.

Take pictures with you before the fat injections and your doctor will take pictures and compare the differences and the options you have .