Unhappy with Facial Profile - Maxillofacial Surgery Candidate? (photo)

I'm a 20 year old male and am unhappy with my profile, mostly as a result of my poorly aligned jaw. Pics are attached. This is what I would guess my issues are: - I have long face syndrome - My receding mandible is the result of the long face syndrome - My jaw is too narrow - Jaw misalignment has give me an asymmetrical face -My mouth protrudes. Maybe caused by my teeth slanting outwards? I'm hoping you guys can pinpoint what's wrong and what can be done, thanks.

Week chin

+2

It very important you get an orthodontist that does this type of case. After records you both can decide what is the best way of treating you case to achieve the results you would like. There are many approaches

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.