Unhappy with Blepharoplasty - Lower Eyelid Surgery?

I had lower eyelid surgery done eight months ago because I have bags under my eyes and was always told how tired I look. The skin under my eyes was tightened with the surgery, but I still have bags under my eyes and still look tired. It seems that the fat was not taken from the puffy areas and moved into my tear trough. I can't imagine going through a second surgery....can this be fixed?

Not Enough Fat Removal after Lower Eyelid Surgery

+1

Without pictures, this is difficult to answer.  More fat may need to be removed or transposed.  A nonsurgical approach for the tear trough would be the placement of Restylane.

Unhappy with lower blepharoplasty

+1

Pictures would really be helpful to answer your question.  It may be possible that another surgical procedure could improve your results.  It's also possible that a filler like Restylane could help to make your eyes look better.  If you haven't already, I would discuss this with your surgeon.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon