Unhappy with Blepharoplasty - Lower Eyelid Surgery?

I had lower eyelid surgery done eight months ago because I have bags under my eyes and was always told how tired I look. The skin under my eyes was tightened with the surgery, but I still have bags under my eyes and still look tired. It seems that the fat was not taken from the puffy areas and moved into my tear trough. I can't imagine going through a second surgery....can this be fixed?

Not Enough Fat Removal after Lower Eyelid Surgery

Without pictures, this is difficult to answer.  More fat may need to be removed or transposed.  A nonsurgical approach for the tear trough would be the placement of Restylane.

Unhappy with lower blepharoplasty

Pictures would really be helpful to answer your question.  It may be possible that another surgical procedure could improve your results.  It's also possible that a filler like Restylane could help to make your eyes look better.  If you haven't already, I would discuss this with your surgeon.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon