Unhappy with BA revision: Not sure what to do next or what implant size i should have gone with? (Photo)

I am 5'4, 128lbs, no kids. Was a small 34A with very little breast tissue. 1st BA was in 2006, 415 HP saline submuscular resulting in a 34C. Developed capsular contracture, decided on 2nd BA. I asked my PS for a fuller look, like a "natural D". We decided on the mod profile, Sientra "gummy bear." He ordered a few sizes 470cc-510cc. On day of BA he said he would chose the implant. I was later told he went with the 470cc (I wanted the 510cc). I am 10 days post op, looking smaller, not my desired natural D.

Please don't get caught up in the differences in sizes!

+1
Let all of your selling go down.  After 6 to 8 weeks look at your before and after photos and see if there are issues.  If are unhappy with with surgeon the get a second opinion for re-assurance. Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Unhappy After Revision

+1
I'm sorry to hear that you're dissatisfied with your breast augmentation revision. As my colleagues have said, it's very early, and maybe you'll be happy with your results after a few weeks. Unfortunately, your breasts aren't going to be any larger than they are now unless you have another surgery. The good news is, your results do look nice so far from what I can see in these photos. Discuss your feelings with  your surgeon, and maybe get opinions from trusted friends or loved ones. If you ultimately aren't going to be satisfied with the size created by the 470cc implants, you may have to have the implants replaced. Good luck.

Andrew Smith, MD, FACS
Irvine Plastic Surgeon

Dissatisfaction

+1
I would bring my concerns to your surgeon and discuss what you had hoped for following your revision. Surgeons want their patients to be happy so I am certain he will take your concerns seriously. Also remember you are very early post op. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Breast re-augmentation capsular contracture

+1
hi and thanks for your question. You are still too early post surgery, let your breasts settle after surgery and arrange to see your PS for reassurance in the first instant. Good luck. i

Sultan Hassan, MD, FRCS(Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon