Unhappy with appearance, think my nose is too big? (photo)

I'm really unhappy with my appearance. I think its my nose that is too big for my face. I have been having consultations for Rhinoplasty, but a lot of people have said my nose is fine! The Surgeon I saw said I could do with slight refinement of my nose...which I agree with. But terrified It make me look strange. What would someone recommend I have done?

Nose Aesthetics

+1
Based on two non-professional pictures, you appear to have a nice nose that is symmetrical with your face. Is it perfect? No, but it is a very nice nose. If I were going to operate on your nose based on two pictures and no exam, I would perform a nasal tip plasty to refine the tip and define the nasal tip. I believe this procedure will make your nose a little more feminine. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with rhinoplasty experience and ask to see pre/post operative pictures of similar patients.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon