Unexpected septorhinoplasty results leave me wondering if I should be worried at this point? (Photo)

I am 5 weeks out from a septorhinoplasty and turbinate reduction procedure and nasal vestibular repair. Concerns: 1) my nose looks like is still bending to one side, especially the tip looks very curved 2) I am concerned that the nose is in the correct placement on my face 3) ridgy formations left side of my nose where it was broken 4) indentation on the left side of my nose upper portion 5) right nostril is blocked and still cannot breath out of it. I would appreciate info. Thanks!

Revision rhinoplasty

+1
5 weeks is way too early to evaluate rhinoplasty results.  Swelling from the procedure takes weeks to months for resolution and final results should not be assessed until one year following surgery.

Shreveport Facial Plastic Surgeon