Will the Unevenness in my Arms After Liposuction Go Away?

It's been 11 days since but I've been wearing a compression outfit that covers my entire upper arm and shoulders area for 7 days (before I had worn sleeve compressions which ended slightly below the armpit area). I have seen results, but it seems that my upper arm still has a slight lump, resulting in a shape that I don't like. Could this possibly be uneven swelling due to the fact that it was uncovered for the first few days, or is it excess fat or even muscle that wont go away?

+1

11 days is too soon to critically gauge your results.

I would continue with your compression garment and massage the areas as directed by your surgeon.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.