Uneveness After Lower Blephoplasty and Fat Grafting, How Can this be Fixed?

I am 40 years old and I had a lower blephoplasty in March this year to remove bags with fat re-positioning over the orbital rim and also fat grafting to give volume to the cheek/lower lid junction.The RHS area over the bone was more plumper which left a deep indent between the cheek/under the eyeball area, and the LHS looked sunken, so extreme results on both sides. The surgeon recommended a second attempt at fat grafting to even the sides out. It now looks more uneven??

Tough problem

+1

Need photos or in person examination.  This is a tough problem to solve.  Get second opinion.  Temporary fillers might be your best choice.

Temporary filler

+1

A photo is necessary. You may want to consider other temporary fillers which are reversible, such as Restylane to even out uneven areas.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon