Uneveness After Lower Blephoplasty and Fat Grafting, How Can this be Fixed?

I am 40 years old and I had a lower blephoplasty in March this year to remove bags with fat re-positioning over the orbital rim and also fat grafting to give volume to the cheek/lower lid junction.The RHS area over the bone was more plumper which left a deep indent between the cheek/under the eyeball area, and the LHS looked sunken, so extreme results on both sides. The surgeon recommended a second attempt at fat grafting to even the sides out. It now looks more uneven??

Tough problem

+1

Need photos or in person examination.  This is a tough problem to solve.  Get second opinion.  Temporary fillers might be your best choice.

Temporary filler

+1

A photo is necessary. You may want to consider other temporary fillers which are reversible, such as Restylane to even out uneven areas.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon