What to Do with Uneven Tummy After Vaser Lipo (Contour Irregularity, Very Uneven Skin Tone)? (photo)

I think I've done the most stupid thing ever! I went through Liposuction (Vaser Lipo) which left my belly uneven and ugly. It’s not only the contour irregularity but also very uneven skin tone. I only weight 53 kilos. It’s been more than 3 months after the procedure. I massage my tummy every day and it is still tender and a bit painful. I'm scared that it won't improve I would like to know which procedure would help me get my tummy to a round normal shape and even skin tone.

What to Do with Uneven Tummy After Vaser Lipo (Contour Irregularity, Very Uneven Skin Tone)?

+2

I would give it 4 to 6 months and then I would elevate all of the tissue again and try to even this out.  This will depend upon the amount of remaining fat and postoperative care.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

To be honest very hard to see these irregularities to contour and color changes in the posted photos. Best to seek IN PERSON evaluations.