Uneven tip and 3/4 profile after secondary Rhinoplasty. Pointy thing under left side of nose causing asymmetry? (photos)

As the swelling has gone down, I can feel this pointy thing in the left side of tip which I believe is causing assymetry. Although the nose is now straighter, this issue with my tip is so disheartening. Is it possible this is uneven swelling or perhaps will solve itself over time? I am happy with the 3/4 view from one side, but definitely not the other. This little hard pointy thing is only there on the left side and it extends a bit longer than the other side of the tip. Suggestions?

Uneven tip after revision rhinoplasty

+1
Dear heavenlysin,

• It depends on how far out you are from your secondary rhinoplasty
  • If it is less than 12-18 months, I would wait a little bit
  • If the pointy portion is a piece of cartilage, it can be shaved in the office with some local anesthetic
  • I would bring your concerns up to your surgeon and if you are not happy with the treatment, seek out a second opinion in person

Best regards,
Nima Shemirani