Uneven Swelling 2 Years After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had my nose done 2 years ago to correct a bump and a droopy tip. Both of those were fixed but two years later, I still feel like the tip is a little big and uneven. Is it even possible for it to be swollen still? I've been reading about cortizone shots but I don't know if they would even be helpful at this point.

Nasal Swelling 2 Years after Rhinoplasty

+1

You do not have residual swelling 2 years after a rhinoplasty. Cortisone injections will not help. You will need a revision surgery to correct the nasal asymmetries.

Two years after rhinoplasty

+1

It is unlikely that at two years after surgery, that you have persistent swelling. Some asymmetry is normal and expected.  If it really bothers you, you may want to consider a revision.

Uneven Swelling 2 Years After Rhinoplasty?

+1

No, steroid injections would have no effect at 2 years post Rhinoplasty.  Your nose is what it is at this at this point but you could always ask your Rhinoplasty Surgeon for advice.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

It is not swelling two years after rhinoplasty

+1

Full healing after rhinoplasty takes one year for the shape to come through and the tip to soften completely. Steroid injections will not help and should be avoided. At two years your nose is as it will be, and revision is the only answer.

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com/rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty results take ! year.

+1

Rhinoplasty results take ! year. There is no swelling at 2 years. Cortisone won't help. A revision is what you need to change the nose. See an experienced revision rhinoplasty expert for the best result.

+1

Though your photos are OK, I believe you need a very detailed examination which can only be done in person. Call local rhinoplasty boarded docs in your area to be seen. 

There is no swelling two years after rhinoplasty.

+1

Hi.

Your pictures suggest that the main issue is still that your nose is a little long and droopy, as well as a somewhat flat tip.   Revision should help.