Uneven Skin on Thighs, What Can Solve This?

i get lipo ( traditional) 8 years ago.. the skin on my thighs is terrible i believe lt made it worse! apparently there isn't a lot of fat there. The skin just above my knees is horrible and the back of my thighs are full of cellulite.. what can solve this problem!!!!

+1

I would need to examine you or have more comprehensive, standardized photos to make a precise recommendation.  I think that an improvement may be gained from a thigh lift procedure if the issue is skin laxity.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of thigh lift and body contouring procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Uneven Skin on Thighs, What Can Solve This?liposuction 8 years ago.

+1

Thanks for the question and the pictures.People specially women since their skin is softer than male skin, who eat junk food and can not burn their calories will look like this whether liposuction or not. No need to blame the appearance to some surgery in the past.Try to loose wait on your own.No plastic surgery can help the look that is created by fat trying to burst out of skin.wish you good luck.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Skin issues on thighs

+1

If skin laxity is the issue, then sometimes a thigh lift is reasonable. There are lasers for cellulite, but the results to me hav enot been impressive.  Good luck.