Uneven Results After Double Eyelid Surgery Help? (photo)

I had double eyelid surgery 2 weeks ago and the crease looks uneven and one crease at the inner corner seems to be uncreasing with just the scar as the line if that makes sense. i dont think its the actual swelling. can i please have your opinion on this im very stressed

Way too early to worry

+2

Honestly it is way too early for you to be concerned about your post op results.

Double eyelid surgery needs quite a long time to settle before the final results are evaluated. Wait at least 3 months.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Double eyelid surgery and expectations

+1

Following a double eyelid surgery (Asian eyelid surgery) it can take several months for the swelling and scars to soften and fade.  It is not unusual for the creases to initially look asymmetrical or uneven at just 2 weeks following the procedure.  Give it time and follow your doctor's advise regarding scar care treatment.  I believe things will improve significantly over the next three to four months.  Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.vincentleporemd.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Supratarsal crease changes with healing

+1

Your creases will continue to move lower as you heal.  They may not reach their final position for 3-6 months.  The incisions looks fairly symmetric, so I think you can expect improvement as you continue to heal.