Uneven nostrils, is this fixable?

rhinoplasty and septoplasty surgery 3 years ago, not happy with the results. my nostrils are not even. About a year ago I went back to the surgeon and he put a stitch on the inside of my nose to make them more even. Although, they are a bit better... My nostrils are still uneven. Also, in the last year I have noticed a small hump on top of my bridge and I also feel when I smile my nostrils are wider. I would like to get a revision but am worried the outcome may be worse. Are these problems easily fixable?

?Revision

+1
Without photos there is no great specific answer. Consider that each subsequent surgery has more challenges as there has been even more "destruction" and scarring each time. It is always a balance of "upside" vs. "downside" when advising a "recision patient".
So...fixable? Likely so. Easily? Less likely so, but possibly.

Uneven nostrils, is this fixable?

+1
Photos and/or an exam would really be necessary to provide you with the best advice. I would recommend an in-person consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. He/she will be able to evaluate your nose after seeing you in person. In general, the issues you mentioned can be corrected with a revision rhinoplasty. I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Fixing Uneven Nostrils

+1
Unfortunately, we do not have photos to base our recommendation with. Nevertheless, it seems that your nasal problems are among the routine correctable issues. Consult your surgeon about this.

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal Revision

+1
Yes, all of your issues with your nose are correctable. If you go back to your same surgeon, you may get a discounted fee. In my practice, this surgery would take one hour or less. The total cost for a nasal revision is a $4100 which includes the Board Certified Professional Fee, Board Certified Anesthesia Fee, and Medicare Approved Surgicenter fee. Hope this helps.

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon