2 Weeks Post-Op Rhinoplasty and I have Uneven Nostrils, Permanent?

I had open rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago and my nostrils are uneven. The major work was done on the tip and my nostrils were never the problem. now when you look at me face on, you can see

+1

This early after rhinoplasty, it is premature to be concerned about the final result.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Uneven nostrils?

+1

Most likely you had uneven nostrils before surgery, but this also may be exaggerated by the swelling. Give it time to settle down.

Uneven nostrils

+1

Too early to say wheter it will be permanent or not.  Swelling can distort the appearance at this time. It takes up to a year for all swelling to resolve.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD