I had open Rhinoplasty less than month ago and my nostrils seem uneven..Is it caused by swelling or not? (photo)

I had open rhinoplasty less than month ago and my nostrils seem uneven..Is it caused by swelling or not?? there is a photo..

Uneven Nostrils After Rhinoplasty?

+1

Posted photo under exposed and only the after. Best to seek in person opinions from other rhino docs. But if your nostrils were uneven before than this could have been magnified by the surgery. 

The appearance of your nostrils may be from swelling, only 1 month after Rhinoplasty Surgery.

+1

I read your concern and reviewed your photo which is poor quality, and limited for evaluation.

In general, slight nostril asymmetry that was not present before surgery, may be from post-surgical swelling. You should bring your concerns to your surgeon for a more definitive answer, or consider getting a second opinion if you're unhappy with the appearance of your nose.

Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon