How Much Would Uneven Nostrils 'Treatment' Cost (''Easy'' Operation I Believe)?

I have uneven nostrils and it bothers me because it is apparent when I am in pictures. I believe only cutting a bit of tissue on my left nostril (1st picture) would make them both even. How much would that cost? If it is of any help, I live in Canada but could go to the USA to get this done obviously - I am looking for an appraisal, I work a minimum salary job and would have to sacrifice my new car for this so I just want to have an idea in head to save up for this. Thank you!

+1

Alar base reduction may be $1000 or $2000 or so on the low end, and this really depends upon the complexity of what is needed.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA