Uneven Nostrils 8 Months After Open Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had my open rhinoplasty about 8 months ago. I'm not sure if there is still swelling on my nose, but to me it looks like the welling is gone and my nostrils are just uneven. During the surgery, my dorsal hump was removed and the tip was lifted slightly using my own nose cartilage. My side profile is okay, but the front view looks like the picture I posted. I got my surgery in Korea and I live in North America... I'm not sure what to do. Any advice will be appreciated. I think I have thick skin.

Uneven Nostrils After Rhinoplasty

+1

Because you're only 8 months out of surgery, it's important to continue to be patient during the healing process. In some cases, it can take up to two years for the final results of the rhinoplasty to be seen. If you're unhappy with the results then, I'd suggest visiting an expert rhinoplasty surgeon who can examine your nose and help you achieve nostril symmetry.

Uneven Nostrils 8 Months After Open Rhinoplasty?

+1

Seek and pay for a second opinion here in NORTH AMERICA to address your nostril issues. Fee range from $50 to $250. Best to you.