How Can I Correct Uneven Nostrils After Surgery?

I had a closed rhinoplasty 2 months ago here in Stockholm to correct an asymmetrical nose. I mostly love my new nose although it's still swollen around the tip area. My main concern is how my right nostril looks like from the front. Will the nostrils even out as the tip swelling goes down or will I need a minor correction to lower my right nostril? Is it even possible? It really distress me and makes me sad as I did not have that problem before surgery as you might see in my pre surgery picture.

Uneven nostrils after surgery

+1

It is difficult to tell completely the issue from your photos.  It appears that your nasal tip is deviated.   This will most likely require revision surgery.  You should wait at least a year after the first surgery to achieve the best result.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Uneven nostrils

+1

The reason for your uneven nostrils is tip deviation to the right. You also have a hanging columella. These can be corrected once the healing process is complete in 6-9 months.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nostril asymmetry after rhinoplasty

+1

It is hard to tell from your photos but if your right nostril is indeed higher two months after your rhinoplasty then it is likely to remain in that position. It is correctable with a minor procedure but should wait until at least 12 months after your original surgery.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon