Uneven Nostrils After Rhinoplasty? Is it likely to resolve itself? (photo)

Hey, i had rhinoplasty 2 days ago to fix a lump on the side of my nose after it was broken and to refine the tip a little bit by doing and open rhinoplasty, i know it is very early to judge the work done, but i am really worried about how my nostrils look right now is this common? is it likely to resolve its self? thanks very much.

Uneven Nostrils After Rhinoplasty?

+1

This early after rhinoplasty, it is premature to be concerned about the final result.   The swelling is going to be very prominent at this early stage.                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Kenneth Hughes, MD

Pressure dressing of the nose may generate nostril asymmetry.

+1

You're right, it's too early to judge the results several days after a rhinoplasty. Tape dressings generating pressure on the nose that may be generating the asymmetry of the nostrils.