Very Uneven Nostrils After Revision Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I've had two previous rhinoplasties. I like the outcome of the second one, it improved all views of my nose, except the nostril view. I am very self-aware of the asymmetry my nostrils present after the second procedure. What needs to be done to fix them? I don't want another very invasive procedure done, I'm afraid my nose won't stand it. I'm 13 months post-op.

Shape of the nostrils secondary to lower lateral cartilages

+1

Hello Skylar,

The shape of the nostrils are mainly due to the lower lateral cartilages which are "c" shaped or "v" shaped pair of cartilages.  These cartilages can be made to line up or maintain a more symmetric shape by a limited rhinoplasty.

Dr. Remus Repta

Web reference: http://drrepta.com