Uneven nostril after Rhinoplasty? (photo)

i hade a tip rhinoplasty and smaller nostril when the cast was off my nose was really swollen and my left nostril was bigger the right my doctor said it was because of the swelling now if i put my finger on it its really hard but it looks even then ?? REALLY WORRIED

Uneven nostril after Rhinoplasty?

+1

You tried to post photos to demonstrate the issues but I could not really tell. Best to seek IN PERSON second opinions..

Uneven nostril after Rhinoplasty?

+1

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Minor asymmetries due to swelling can occur

+1
Some swelling can cause minor asymmetries. These usually resolve by just waiting until the swelling resolves. If there was no surgery on the nostrils this problem should improve without any major intervention.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Uneven Nostrils

+1

You do not state how long ago you had the surgery but it sounds like recent (since you talked about the cast coming off). Undoubtedly this is related to swelling. Especially so if it was a Tip Rhinoplasty. Give it time. It should even out.

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon