What can I do about my neven lips? (photo)

Hey! Recently I clicked a picture of myself and realized that my lips are very weird and unevenly shaped .I know it sounds extremely stupid...but I'd appreciate It if you'd help

Uneven Lips Can Be Treated With Fillers

+2
Many women pay a lot of money to have the beautiful full and shapely lips that you have.  You have a slight asymmetry, but I would ignore it as it is barely perceptible.  If it bothers you, a hyaluronic acid type filler such as Juvederm or Belotero would be a good option as they are soft and integrate nicely into the tissue.  Please see a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon who is conservative with lip treatments. I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

San Francisco Dermatologic Surgeon

Uneven Smile - lip augmentation

+2
Thank you for your question and photos.

Yes, you have very slight asymmetry of your smile which is not uncommon.  My first recommendation would be not to do anything. If you really bothers you, a hyaluronic-acid based filler such as Juvederm or Restylane can help. 

Proceed with caution.  Small amounts. You have nice lips to begin with, you wouldn't want to make things worse.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

What can I do about my uneven lips?

+2
I agree with Dr. Palmer's advice. If I met you in my office and you asked about your lips I would not recommend doing anything as they are very beautiful to begin with. However, if you want to make subtle changes to your lips a filler such as Juvederm can accomplish that and should last 9-12 months. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

What can I do about my neven lips?

+2
Although I believe you have very nice lips, the answer to your question is you can make minor adjustments to the lip shape with temporary fillers!