Uneven Liposuction on Thighs. How to Make it Less Noticeable?

I had liposuction of the inner/outer thighs and knees four months ago. There is noticeable unevenness on the inner thighs and knees...time has not seemed to make a difference. Since it is advised to wait 6 months before a touch up, do you have any advice on what I can do to make it less noticeable.

Uneven Liposuction of Inner Thighs or Loose Skin?

+1

Unevenness after liposuction can happen even in the best of hands, and at least 6 months should be observed before thinking about a revision.  Some patients have more loose skin in this area, which can make additional liposuction problematic.  Physical exam after 6 months to a year will help determine what to do next.