Uneven Lip After Car Accident

Hi 2 years ago I was involved in a car accident that left me a permanent scar just sbove my lip and left me with an uneven lip. Unless I close them they only then look natural otherwise my right hand side of my lip is fine but the left is slightly raised like af you were to raise your eyebrow a bit. Well the photo illustrates this much better. I am a 23 male and would like to know if it can be corrected, with what treatment time and costs. Also if this can be done whilst I am asleep :)?

Uneven

+1

yes i can see it. this is a relatively easy procedure and can be performed in asetting that you are most comfortable, the office or under general anesthesia

Correcting an upper lip deformity and scar tissue

+1

A buccal advancement procedure or lip injections carefully placed in the scar tissue can help correct the problem with the upper lip. Good luck. Surgery90210