I have an uneven face after Rhinoplasty. Would injectable fillers to my cheekbones balance my face?

Broken nose fixed through rhinoplasty left me with a tilted to the right tip& left nostril is placed higher vs left, doctor told me this is due to uneven cheekbones Should I get another rhinoplasty surgery (which I don't want) Or could I get non surgical rhinoplasty to fill in my nose and make it straight and injections into my cheek so the left side looks like the right

Uneven face

+1
We are all to varying degrees asymmetric. It's usually a bad idea to chase perfection as you will always be disappointed. It may help to have Botox or fillers to reduce the asymmetry but you need an in person consultation with someone very qualified to help answer that question. 

Paramus Dermatologist

Rhinoplasty Issue

+1
Without pictures or an exam, it is impossible to give you sound advice. My office is in NJ and would be happy to see you in consultation. I specialize in rhinoplasty.

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon