How can I fix my uneven eyes? (Photo)

i have an uneven eyes since i was young, the right eye always looks sleepy, weak to open as big as left eye. sometime they look not much difference... Please, what can i do?

How can I fix my uneven eyes?

+1
It looks like you have ptosis.  This could be congenital (since birth) in your case given your history.  See an Oculoplastic surgeon for treatment options.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Droopy upper lid

+1
  • You have uneven eyes because of an imbalance in the levator muscle opening the eyes (levator ptosis).
  • You can have surgery to correct this, often needed on both eyes because of the complex nerve supply to the eyes,
  • See a Board Certified Oculoplastic or Plastic Surgeon for a full evalution and surgical plan. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Asian eyelid ptosis

+1
You have right upper eyelid ptosis (droopy) and should benefit from eyelid ptosis surgery. See an oculoplastic surgeon.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

You need to work with someone who knows Asian eyelids.

+1
You definitely have mild right upper eyelid ptosis and there is a compensatory brow elevation.  However you need to be assessed very carefully to determine if there is subtle left upper eyelid ptosis.  The reason for this, if it is present and not corrected then after surgery the side corrected will look normal and the opposite side will now look heavy.  Also you need very careful double fold surgery at the same time to remove a small amount of skin below the crease to correct the eyelash ptosis.  The epicanthal folds are not symmetric.  However, I might not recommend correctly this.  It is a risk.  This involves placing a visible scar in the medial canthal area.  This can heal nicely or not.  That risk is usually not worth taking in my estimation.

Eyelid Ptosis

+1
There appears to be a mild degree of Ptosis or drooping of the right upper eyelid. Also there is a slightly more of a medial epicanthal fold on the right.  The fact that this ptosis is variable on some days adds some confusion to the clinical picture.  A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will help to define the cause of the drooping.  Generally eyelid ptosis repair can be performed with some local anesthetic and light sedation.  

Christopher Khorsandi, MD