I think my eyes and even eyebrows are uneven are there procedures to fix this?

I think my eyes and even eyebrows are uneven are there procedures to fix this? What would you suggest? (this is the way my eyebrows grow naturally)

Yes, the asymmetry can be improved

+1

There are many different reasons why the eyes seem asymmetric [eyelid, eyelid skin, eyelid crease, eye position, eye socket anatomy, eye brow position], and of course, different ways to address the asymmetry.

A good photo may help us give you a more personalized recommendation.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyebrow and eye issues

+1

All eyes and eyebrows are somewhat asymmetric. Various procedures may help improve this from non-invasive like Botox and fillers, to surgical procedures like brow lifts. Best to be seen in person.

Procedures for uneven eyes and eyebrows

+1

Without meeting you or at least reviewing photos it is impossible to make recommendations. However, there exist a handful of procedures to improve symmetry of the eye area.

Surgery:

1. Browlift
  2. Blepharoplasty
  3. Ptosis Repair

Office:

1. Botox
  2. Dermal fillers

The best option depends upon the exact cause and degree of asymmetry. Please seek a consultation with a facial surgery specialist.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

I think my eyes and even eyebrows are uneven

+1

Every human has uneven eyes and brows (unless they have been photoshopped. It's a question of degree. But since we have no idea what you look like it would be impossible to suggest solutions.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Uneven eyes and brows

+1

there can be several causes for both. if you true eye position is uneven there is little that can be done about that. and if this is the case it might be strategic to not make your brows completely symmetric as this can draw more attention to your eye difference.

the position of the eyebrows is complex topic. these are the procedures that can help modify their position. blepharoplasty, fat grafting, and browlift (forehead plasty). its not all about the browlift, other issues need to be considered.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD
San Angelo Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid and eyebrow asymmetry

+1

It is impossible to assess your problem without a photo. The eyelid and eyebrow asymmetry could be related. For instance, a droopy eyelid (ptosis) can cause the eyebrow on the same side to be higher as compensatory mechanism to lift the eyelid. Depending on the true problem, either eyelid or eyebrow surgery (or both) may be necessary. See an oculoplastic surgeon.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon