My Eyes are Uneven, Should I be Concerned? (photo)

Should I be concerned about my uneven eyes? My right eye seems to have been moving higher than my left. I also have some weakness and numbness on the right side of my face. This is accompanied by constant pressure/dull pain above my right eye in the sinus cavity area. It is quite noticeable.

Eye Asymmetry

+1

Your asymmetry is apparent in the photo.  I recommend getting evaluated by an Oculoplastic Surgeon and ENT Doctor.  I would want a CT scan of your sinus and orbits to rule out anything pushing up from your sinus into the orbit.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

See an oculoplastic surgeon

+1

There are a variety of medical conditions that can cause what you're experiencing.  I can't comment based on the history and photo provided but you really need to see an oculplastic surgeon or an ophthalmologist.  Based on the recommendations this physician provides you can move on from there.

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Really bad photo for answering this.

+1
Your photograph is very low resolution. However it looks like you may have upper eye retraction. If this is the case, you should see a fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeon for an assessment. The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a geographic directory on it website that will help you find a well qualified surgeon (ASOPRS dot org).