Uneven Eyes. Would It Help if I Wore my Glasses More Often?

Yea I read some questions about correcting for eye height and I thought of this. What do you think? Also, I have noticed a sound akin to a paper towel ripping some nights as I lay my head or turn my head on my pillow. It has a subtle feeling like something shifts. I notice my teeth dont meet the same way on consecutive days ( I notice in morning). I think you would call it occlusion. The effect is worse if I sleep on one side of my face. Problem is, sleeping on my back makes my back hurt.

Unsure of Question

+1

If you happen to be squinting, wearing glasses might help reduce the strain on the eyes. If you have asymmetrical eyes, you may want to consider seeing a qualified oculofacial surgeon for uneven eyes.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Unsure of your exact question

+1

I am unsure of your exact question. Are you asking if wearing your glasses would help with differences in eye height? If so the answer is No.You should go in and see a good Oral/Maxillofacial Surgeon and they would upon examination be able to see if you have an occlusion and should be able to further discuss your complaints.

Michael Elam, MD