I have uneven eyelids, eyes, brows? What's happening and why so fast when i'm so young? (photo)

Over the last two years, my eyes have changed quite dramatically. (Orbital scan in 2012 was normal so I seem healthy other than allergy problems/eye pain). What could have caused such a fast, noticeable onset of the unevenness. I almost feel like my eye shape has changed on one side (R). (eyes/brows/lids)??? I'm just confused as to what has happened in the last two years. I'm a 24y/o female and i noticed it start to bother me and look diff when i was 22 and i feel it's only gotten worse.

I have uneven eyelids, eyes, brows? What's happening and why so fast when i'm so young?

+1
It is called genetics, maturation, aging effects. You seem very obsessive getting a scan for this. Mayn=be consider some non invasive options like Botox and fillers.. 

Uneven eyes

+1
  • Unfortunately, the photos are not comparable so it is difficult to have an opinion.
  • I suggest you take the photos and consult a Board Certified Plastic or Oculoplastic surgeon for a complete evaluation.
  • Eyes are asymmetric - it is often startling one we focus on the differences.
  • Subtle changes do occur naturally in the eyes as we mature. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD