Uneven Eyelid Crease After Upper Bleph & Reversional Surgery 1 1/2 Yrs. Ago. No More Excess Skin, Eyelid Look Uneven? (photo)

I still see a difference in eyelid platform crease after upper bleph surgery 1 1/2 yrs. ago. My surgeon revised the right eyelid to take extra skin to correct eyelid droop but now it seems the eyelid is heavy and crease smaller than before I had the revision. He suggested I give it six more months & massage the eyelid to breakup any scar tissue that might be making the eyelid look that this. He doesn't see any real difference in the eyelid crease height. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Hollow upper eyelid/brow

+1

Your right upper eyelid/brow is more hollow than the left and injecting fat or filler can help restore more symmetry. See an oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Upper eyelid asymmetry after surgery.

+1

Upper eyelid asymmetry after surgery has many causes and I need to see your lids and do a proper exam so you do not have needless surgery.

You have waited long enough.

+1

This photos do not show right upper eyelid ptosis.  They show left upper eyelid ptosis that is mild.  The shape of the bone that supports the two brow areas is a bit different and this contributes to some of the asymmetry.  There appears to be right brow ptosis compared to the left side.  In addition, the right upper eyelid fold breaks a bit differently than the left upper eyelid.  I would recommend identifying several surgeons who are capable of providing what is a very delicate revisional procedure and seeing them in personal consultation.  Hopefully one of them will be the right surgeon to help you move forward to get the revisional surgery you need.