Uneven Buttocks 2 Weeks After Fat Transfer, WIll They Even Out In Time?

This Friday, 2/3/2012, will be 2 weeks since my surgery. I got lipo in my abdomen, inner and outter hips,and got fat transfer to my buttocks. I am VERY VERY concerned though because my right one seems to look a little coney and the other one looks completely fine, however i also did notice that the left side of my abdomen seems to be healing quicker then my right side, i still have significant swelling on my right side. So should i be concerned that my right butt cheek looks coney?

Immediate results after Brazilian butt lift

+1

Be patient as it takes about 3-6 months for the butt areas to settle and for the swelling to go down.  In addition it may take up to a year for the swelling to go down from the fat donor sites.  After the waiting period is over and you are still unhappy with the results, you may be able to have a revision or addition of more fat to the gluteal areas for more shaping.  Good luck and take care!

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Early results after Brazilian butt lift

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is beautiful and effective way to contour your torso, create a flat tummy, a small waist, sculpted back, full hips, and round new bottom. In our practice here in Miami, we inform our patients to expect swelling immediately after your surgery. The swelling may produce some uneven areas but as it goes down you should be symmetric. To get the results you are looking for, be sure that you are working with a plastic surgeon who is board-certified and has great deal experience in body contouring, liposuction, and fat grafting. Such a surgeon will recommend a strict postoperative plan for you as the postoperative course is a very important part of getting the results you're looking for. For our patients, we typically provide them with garments that we have specifically designed for the Brazilian butt lift as well as garment inserts to ensure smooth and symmetric healing after the procedure and accessories that they can use while sitting to avoid putting pressure on to these delicate areas

Pat Pazmino, MD

Buttock Unevenness after Brazilan Butt Lift

+1

Assuming your buttocs were quite similar before your Brazilan Butt Lift  (not always the case), that your surgeon was careful to put similar fat in similar amounts in each of the cheeks, and that you followed your surgeon's instructions then you are just seeing typical post-surgical swelling which is not always symmetric. Give it time and do everything your surgeon instructed you to do. Give it time to heal. 

Uneven Buttocks after Brazilianbutt surgery

+1

Two weeks after surgery you may find shape abnormalities which most of the time will improve with time,This is most likely a result of swelling and edema.My advice is to be patient and wait

Jaime Perez M.D

Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist

Jaime Perez, MD

Brazilian butt lift and postop shape

+1

It is too early to tell what your results will be. The best thing you can do now is to make sure you're not putting pressure on the buttocks. But I do prolong sitting and try to sleep on the stomach a little bit longer.

If it turns out it isn't even he can come back and do additional fat injection and liposuction to improve the areas. It's more difficult to do the 2nd time the 1st time but you can make an improvement.

Wendell Perry, MD