Uneven and Bulbous Tip/swelling 7 Months After Revison Rhino

I had revision rhino 13 months after my 1st, as the tip was very bulbous, wide and had hard 'swelling'.Surgeon injected steroids but did not help.I then had revision rhino, but now,7 months later, I still find the nose very bulbous and the swelling hard.The skin does not "sit on the bridge" and the tip is undefined, and i have a hard swelling on the right side. Surgeon sais this will change.Is that the case or should I consider other options?I am very unhappy and concearned every day about this!

Bulbous nose

+1

Sorry you are having problems. You may have a polly beak deformity which will require building up the dorsum to camouflage. good luck!

West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Looks like you're forming a Polly beak

+1

Not sure that this is going to get better IMHO. It looks like you've formed a Polly beak deformity that may require a Revision Rhinoplasty.

7 month post-op

+1

Based on your photos it appears that you may have a polly beak deformity and may need cartilage grafting to give the nose more shape

Sam Naficy, MD