Uneven Breathing 2months After Septo-rhinoplasty? (photo)

Septo-Rhino with ENT Dr performed13th June 2013 X ray before surgery showed deviation in the form of S No breathing problem before surgery Taping my nose since surgery with 3mMicropore 1) Dr keeps small cotton under tape to pose pressure slightly above tip of nose on nasal bridge.Why? 2) When removed my cast 9 days after surgery, I saw 2stiches on top of my nasal bridge?what is that? 3)Cant breath well from left nostril.its flares dont expand/contract like the right nostril while breathing?

Rhinoplasty healing

+2

Dear Valerie12345,

1. The reason you cannot breathe well is likely related to swelling after surgery and it should improve
  2. For the other 2 questions, with the cotton and the stitches, it is something for your surgeon to answer and I would ask him/her
  3. Your best bet is to go in for an examination so they can answer all of your questions thoroughly

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Give your nose a chance to heal.

+1

I don't see anything in the photographs to cause concern. It's much too early to make a prediction as the swelling is still substantial. If you're wondering about the specifics of the operation this is a question that should be addressed to your surgeon.

Uneven Breathing 2months After Septo-rhinoplasty?

+1

Your questions/concerns need to be addressed by your chosen surgeon. Without an IN PERSON examination we really can not determine what exactly was done.