Uneven Breasts? Just Hasn't Dropped or Too Small Pocket? (photo)

My left breast is higher and has been since days one. I thought it just hadn't dropped as much but now I'm concerned it doesn't have room to. I believe my doctor only lowered the crease on my right side. Plus, the one that has dropped makes my nipple spread so my nipples look different sizes too (they were equal and symmetrical before). Equal in softness so no CC concern. I am 7 weeks post op. 2nd pic was taken today, first pic take at 4 weeks. Will this resolve? 330cc saline. pre-size 32C

Uneven Breasts? Just Hasn't Dropped or Too Small Pocket?

+2

It can take three to six months for the pectoralis muscles to relax to accommodate the implants. They often do so each at its own pace. These look more even at seven weeks than they did at four weeks from the photos you have posted. When the left implant drops and fills out the lower part of the breast, chances are that the areolar sizes will be even.

Patience.

All the best. 

Dropping of your breast implants

+1

True, it takes some time for the implants to drop into position - it may be months. But, if you are not seeing much improvement, it may be implant malposition and a pocket that is not low enough. There is nothing you can do about it right now, so sit tight, and communicate with your surgeon. Hopefully it will improve, but if not, you will need a revision.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Cosmetic Surgery is an Art and a Science

+1

Your surgery may need a few months to heal. Your body has a way of correcting itself when your muscles relax. Discuss this with your surgeon. Thomas Narsete, M.D. Austin, Tx

Thomas A. Narsete, MD
Greenwood Village Plastic Surgeon

High ridding implant 7 weeks after breast implant surgery

+1

It does appear that you are improving over time.  My suggestion would be to give it more time and continue to massage the implants.  The difference appears to be related to the thicker portion of the pectoralis muscle it is difficult to tell if there is asymmetry in the level of your inframammary crease.  Either one could account for a  high ridding implant.  

Breast Implants and dropping

+1

It can take several months for implants to drop appropriately in the pocket. I would also like to say that no two breasts are exactly the same and therefore no two folds, no two areola, etc.. are either.

Uneven after seven weeks

+1

We can see progress in the photo, and you most likely had some asymmetry before implants. Your breast may never be exactly the same, but you should massage the higher implant downward, and things can improve much over the next several months.

Uneven breast augmentation

+1

We don't see your preop photos to say more, but the difference you have is quite visible.  If it were present right from the start and this is now 7 weeks out, the likelihood of spontaneous resolution is rather small.  Time will tell but you will most likely need a revision.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

7 Weeks and Uneven Breasts after Breast Augmentation

+1

Implants will continue to drop for at least 3 months or so.  Massage may help aid in this pursuit.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

When breasts are changing after breast augmentation allow the process to complete before making judgments concerning final outco

+1

To photograph demonstrates the consequences of the breast augmentation will displaying ongoing changes. The transition favorable in one would follow the trend until is complete. Only that time are decisions made about revisional surgery. Parenthetically, I don't think you are going to need it.