Uneven Breast, Possible Revision?

Will my breast ever even out. I recently got a BA sub muscular 400cc Saline through the under pit. My Dr. had suggested massaging and check back with her in 3 months. Im really scared that this is what Im stuck with. I got the BA May 2nd. These photos are a little after 3 months. Please help and give me suggestions

Uneven Breast, Possible Revision?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures. Although your concerns are understandable, I think that your plastic surgeon has given you good advice. It is not uncommon for breast  asymmetry  after breast augmentation to improve over the course of time;  sometimes it may take longer for some patients compared to others.  I think that it would be wise to await until at least six months  postoperatively to determine whether additional surgery will be helpful to improve the symmetry/outcome of the procedure performed.

What are the choices if 4 months postop and asymmetrical?

+1

I'm sorry to tell you this but it looks like there was not enough release when making your pocket on the right.  If you are tight and firm right now then it is best to do the massage to prepare your tissue for a revision.  If things are presently soft, there will probably not be improvement unless the bottom fills out while compressing the upper implant.  I have been doing the armpit approach for about 25 years and you may be able to be revised through the armpit.  Been there, done that.

Myles Goldflies, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Revisional surgery probably indicated.

+1

If the asymmetry is that bothersome to you I think that some revisional surgery will probably be necessary.

Breasts Uneven?

+1

Dear Evna,

Thank  you for your post.  At three to four months, you have the basic shape of what you will have.  That being said, a revision can certainly increase symmetry if we are not happy with the shape.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon