Uneven Breast After Uplift and Augmentation One T1 Breast and Breast Augmentation on the Tight. Is It Normal?

I had a breast uplift + augemnation on the left breast and breast augmentation only on the right one . Have gel impalnts 260cc on the left and 290 on the right. My breast were uneven befoe, but now the difference is huge.

Breast Augmentation/Listing Results?

+2

Unfortunately, without direct examination or viewing pictures it is not possible to give you good advice. Also, it would be helpful to know how far out of surgery you currently are. Please resubmit your question with this information and/or pictures.

Of course, your plastic surgeon is in the best position to directly help you with questions or concerns regarding the results of your surgery. I will suggest that you follow-up with him/her and communicate your concerns calmly.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLiftAug.htmIn