Uneven Breast After Lift and Augmentation Causing Difficulties Wearing Bra, What Should I Do?

I had a breast lift with augmentation 8 months ago but my breast looks more uneven. The left side has a 200cc saline implant and on the right a 180 cc saline implant. I can feel the implant on my right breast on the bottom right corner and my areola is closer to my sternum causing me problems when I wear any bra. The left side sits higher and harder then the left. I think it's has capsular contracture. My PS doesnt think there is anything wrong with my breast.

Breast asymmetry

+1

Most breasts have asymmetry.  Without photos, it is difficult to assess what the issues are for you.  Usually implants are palpable in the lower pole.

Uneven breasts after augmentation

+1

Without seeing BEFORE and  AFTER photos it would not be wise to speculate.  Often times, patients may be slightly uneven before surgery and fail to realize it.  I am not in the least saying this may be your situation but it's simply a possibility. I think you should speak with your surgeon and review your before and after pictures.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Please send your pictures

+1

It is very hard to give a good answer without your before and after pictures. You may had uneven breast before or you may have uneven results due to the surgery. Please send pictures.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation/Mastopexy?

+1

I would suggest that you continue to  follow up with your plastic surgeon expressing your questions and concerns. You may want to demonstrate your concerns with and without a bra on.

if you continue to feel that there is a “failure of communication” between you and your plastic surgeon a second opinion may be helpful. It will be important to seek this opinion with a board-certified plastic surgeon well-versed with revisionary breast surgery.