What to Do with Uneven Areas After Smart Lipo?

I had a smart lipo last year, and at my 6mths appointment I wasn't happy about my outer tights, so Dr. re-do the same area again, now I'm not happy a all, I have uneven areas and lumps all over that I don't like, what should I do about it, what you recommend me? please can you give me any advice what should I do, I need your help. thank you so much. I send some pictures that I took today I'm kind embarrass, but I need help.

Another Touch up

YOu have had 2 procedures and are still not happy with the results.  It does look like you have some uneven areas.  The best solution is usually another liposuction or SmartLipo procedure to smooth out the areas.  The more procedures that you have the more the risk of having irregularities. I would suggest that you seek out a few different opinions from experienced liposuction surgeons ( dermatologic surgeon, plastics, facial plastics), especially ones who have dealt with retouches or revisions.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Uneven areas after liposuction

When there is not a focal area of fat accumulation and it's more generalized, there may be more cellulite and uneven skin contour to begin with prior to liposuction that can be magnified after the liposuction.  There are risks with liposuction, tumescent, powered, ultrasonic and smart lipo, that indentations can occur. This may or may not be technique dependent. When it happens, the depressed areas can improve if fat injections are done in some patients.  If there are undercorrected focal areas, these lumps can be flattened by the use of very small cannulae and small liposuction.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

You were not a good candidate for laser lipo

You have a lot of extra skin and the best treatment would have been tummy tuck. Laser lipo is a good tool for correct indication. you will not get the result you expect with out tummy tuck since you have a lot of stretch marks and lose skin. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Was you doctor a board certified PS? Seek other opinions. I would re touch with the TRIPLEX Smart Lipo. From MIAMI DR. Darryl J. Blinski

Revison liposuction

Smartlipo just like any other form of liposuction can cause contour irregularities. You should go over this with your doctor.