Can I Undo an Upward Tip Rotation Without Disturbing a Medpor Implant? Patient W/very Thick Ethnic Skin?

5 wks ago in a lapse of judgment I had my nasal tip to be elevated in open revision rhino. I found out after the surgery a Medpor tip top graft (& ear cartilage) was placed in my tip (in medial crus...?).Swelling taken into account, it looks horribly bulbous/feels hard. Can I remove the Medpor, replace it w/ something like ear cartilage,& rotate my tip back down in 1 procedure?If I keep the Medpor, can I rotate my tip downward w/out disturbing the implant & sutures?I don't suspect infection.

+2

It's too soon to touch the nose.  Ask your Rhinoplasty Surgeon for advice but if the nasal tip is still over-projected at 3-4 months post Rhinoplasty an isolated procedure can be done to tuck the lower portion of the columella.  This makes the nasal tip appear to be rotated downward without touching the nasal tip area.