If ever I have to undergo surgery, what would be the best solution? (photo)

I have an active lifestyle to take into consideration. When I was 7 years old, my classmate stabbed me in the nose with a pencil and the lead i think until now is still in my nose as you can see a blackish color on the bridge. Also, in some of my pictures, my nose is crooked and quite big for my face. Attached is my photo for your reference.

Rhinoplasty for large crooked nose

+2

The rhinoplasty procedure would involve narrowing and straightening the bridge line, narrowing the tip and nostrils to give better symmetry and facial and balance. A spreader graft composed of nasal cartilage to be inserted on the concave side of the nose to make it look symmetrical any breathing difficulty will need to be addressed (if present) at the same time. Computer imaging and our rhinoplasty photo gallery are located on the link below

Realistic Rhinoplasty Results

+2

Your nose is out of proportion for your face. The base is wide, tip is bulbous and it is crooked. Find a surgeon who can computer image you to show you realistically what you can expect. Your ability to breath through your nose from a functional perspective is the limiting factor as to the extent of improving your appearance.

Greg Chernoff, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon