Doctor Recommendations for Restylane in San Jose or SF Bay Area?

I'm considering Restylane for my under eye hollows but have read a lot online about needing to go with a very experienced injector. I have fair, thin skin so a mess up would be hard to disguise. Does anyone have positive results/good experiences from someone in the San Jose area or SF Bay area?

Filler injector in San Francisco

+2

There are many good filler inejetors in San Francisco.  You may want to start out by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and look up plastic surgeons in your area.

Restylane or Juvederm in San Francisco

+2

Dr Richard Glogau is excellent and has taught the technique to many physicians. His private practice is in San Francisco. Another excellent injector is Dr. Seth Matarasso in the same city.

Ronald Shelton, MD