Possible to Correct Change in Face After Underbite Surgery?

I had an underbite, so 2007 my upper jaw was moved forward 6mm. why did I do it? I sing and heard with a correct occlusion you can speak better. This was the main reason. Plus 90% of the surgery is paid by the insurance. I never had pain or other issues.

My doctor didn't really tell me that the whole middle part of my face will change. After I saw the result I wanted to go back, but he refused. Now I'm looking for someone who brings my jaw back again. I never wanted a new face. What can I do to fix this? Thank you

Jaw surgery changing face and what to do.

+3

Your surgeon did a fine job and your face is in proportion now. Leave it alone. You can always find someone to do surgery, but this would be worse.

Undoing or reversing jaw surgery

+2

I would agree with Dr. Mayer. Your face is correctly proportioned at this point. Although you may desire to move the midface back, it is an extremely difficult surgery and would likley have complications. You are best to leave this alone.